The Nigerian Young Academy (NYA) is a unified platform for interaction among brilliant young researchers below the age of 45 in Nigeria who are from various research disciplines and regions. The Academy seeks to nurture outstanding and aspiring youthful academics and professionals towards improving the state of the nation. The NYA recognizes excellence among young researchers nationally and promotes the application of collective research findings for the improvement of the quality of life of the Nigerian society. Additionally, it plays a crucial role in building inspirational figures for a new generation of researchers. The Academy has her core values entrenched in integrity and excellence in research, and fostering research collaborations among young researchers nationally and internationally for the socio-economic benefit of Nigeria.
Nigerian Young Academy (NYA)Eligibility.
- You must be a Nigerian and Employed
- You must be currently involve in research activities and be able to show evidence of scholarly Research.
- You must hold at least a master degree or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- You must be 40 years old or less(Male) or 45 years old or less(Female) as at 30th December, 2018.
- You must have passion for excellence and a drive to be global player in your field of endeavour.
The call is open to all scholars working in any research-based discipline, including the social sciences, arts, humanities, education, law, sciences, medicine, engineering etc.
Complete the online application form by visiting the NYA website www.nigerianyoungacademy.org and click Membership Application. Follow all instructions on the form strictly.
Candidates should provide correct details of 3 individuals who will serve as their referees as the NYA will contact them directly for their recommendation.
DEADLINE: 28TH FEBRUARY, 2019 .
Click here to Download the pdf