Senior Secondary School Scheme of work for Agricultural Science SS1 First Term – edudelight.com
Agric Scheme of Work for ss1 First Term Lagos State
- Problems of Agricultural Development in Nigeria /West Africa
- Solutions to problems of Agricultural Development
- Types of Agriculture
- Cereal Crop Production
- Leguminous Crop Production
- Tuber Crop Production
- Vegetable Crop Production
8- 10. Revision
11 – 12: Examination
FIRST TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE SS 1 – MODIFIED I
- Introduction to Agriculture: Meaning, Branches and Importance of Agriculture.
- Types of Agriculture: Subsistence and Commercial Agriculture.
- Problems of Agricultural Development in Nigeria and their Possible Solutions.
- Roles of Government and Non-governmental Organization in Agricultural Development.
- Roles of Science and Technology in Agricultural Development
- Agro-Allied Industry and Relationship between Agriculture and Industry.
- Land and its Uses: Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Uses.
- Agricultural Laws and Reforms.
- Environmental Factors Affecting Agricultural Production.
- Classification of Crops:Based on Life Cycle, Morphology and Uses.
- Revision of the Term’s Work.
FIRST TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE SS 1 – MODIFIED II
- Definition of agriculture
- Meaning, scope and importance of agriculture and branches of agriculture
- Importance of agriculture science
2. Meaning differences between subsistence and commercial agriculture
3. Problems of agriculture development and possible solution
4. Roles of government and non-governmental organization in agricultural
- The roles of providing loans, credit and subsidies
5. Roles of science and technology in agricultural development
- Definition of science, meaning of technology and effect of science and
technology on farm tools and mechanics
6. Agro: Amid industry and relationship between agricultural industry
7. Agriculture laws and reforms of land tenure system in Nigeria
- Hand uses decree of 1978 and implementation
- Agricultural development
8. Land and its uses
9&10. Meaning and important of agricultural ecology
- Meaning and components (Biotic, A biotic) autotrophies