WEEK 1: REVISION ON FIRST AND SECOND TERM’S WORK
UNIT: COMMON PEST
- Monkeys etc.
WEEK 3: Casual agents of crop diseases
- Fungi : bacterial, Viruses
- Some common crop diseases
- Maize and nut
- Cassava mosaic
- Tomato rot
- Groundnut rosette etc.
WEEK 4: RAISE SCHOOL FARM (PRACTICAL)
- Prepare Materials For Planting.
- Prepare The Land For Planting Using Farm Tools.
- Participate In The Planting Of The Crops.
- Care for the Farm.
- What are livestock?
- Examples of Livestock
- Housing – construct house for animal
- Care etc.
WEEK 7: COMPONENT OF ANIMALS FEED
UNITS: Needs of growing farm animals
- Needs of growing farm animals
UNITS: Effects of lack of care on the growing animals’
- care for young animals in the school
- Effect of dirty environment on young animals
- Effect of starvation on young animals
UNITS: Procedures for rearing any named animals
WEEK 12: Rear any livestock and apply necessary skin and procedures.
- Nurture the young animals to maturity
WEEK 13: Revision of the years’ work
WEEK 14: Examination.