This is to inform the general public that Admission forms for JSS1 in all Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools are now on sale for the academic year 2022/2023.
How to buy NNSS Scratched Card
The NNSS Admission Portal scratch card can be purchased at any of the designated outlets. You will be given a card after paying the charge of ₦1,500.
Scratch the grey spot on the card gently to expose your Serial number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Lists of NNSS scratch card sales outlets
The following are the locations where scratch cards can be purchased:
1 . NNMS Cards – A – Abia -NNFLC Owerrinta
2 . NNMS Cards – B -Abuja – NUA Abuja
3 . NNMS Cards – C – Abuja – NHQ
4 . NNMS Cards – D – Akwa-Ibom – NNMS Ikot Ntuen
5 . NNMS Cards – F – Benue – NNPRS Makurdi
6 . NNMS Cards – G – Cross River – NNSS Calabar
7 . NNMS Cards – H – Cross River – ENC
8 . NNMS Cards – I – Cross River – NNS Victory
9 . NNMS Cards – J – Delta-Oghara – HQ LOG COMD
10 . NNMS Cards – K – Delta-Warri – NNS Delta
11 . NNMS Cards – L – Kaduna – AFDSS Jaji
12 . NNMS Cards – M – Ondo – NNSS Imeri
13 . NNMS Cards – N – Ogun – NNSS Abeokuta
14 . NNMS Cards – P – Rivers – NNSS Port Harcourt
15 . NNMS Cards – Q – Kogi – NNSS Okura-Lafia
16 . NNMS Cards – R – Kwara – NNSHS Offa
17 . NNMS Cards – S – Lagos Island – DNED
18 . NNMS Cards – T – Lagos-Apapa – WNC
19 . NNMS Cards – U – Lagos-Apapa – NAVTRAC HQ
20 . NNMS Cards – V – Lagos-Apapa – NNS Beecroft
21 . NNMS Cards – W – Lagos-Ojo – NNSS Ojo
22 . NNSS Cards – A0 – Directorate of Naval Education, 7th Floor, 1-3 Moloney St., Lagos Island
23 . NNSS Cards – B1 – NNSS Ojo Lagos
24 . NNSS Cards – B2 – NNSS Ibara Abeokuta
25 . NNSS Cards – B3 – NNSS Port Harcourt
26 . NNSS Cards – B4 – NNSS Akpabuyo Calabar
27 . NNSS Cards – B5 – NNSS Ogbomoso
28 . NNSS Cards – B6 – NNSS Imeri
29 . NNMS Cards – E – Oyo – NNSS Ogbomoso
30 . NNSS Cards – B7 – NNSS Okura-Lafia
31 . NNSS Cards – F0 – Naval Unit Abuja
32 . NNSS Cards – F1 – NNS BEECROFT
33 . NNSS Cards – F3 – Nigerian Navy Finance & Logistic School, Owerrinta Abia State
34 . NNSS Cards – B8 NNSS Kuje
35 . NNMS Cards – X – NNSS Kuje
36 . NNSS Cards – B9 NNMS Ikot Ntuen
37 . NNSS Cards – C1 – NNPS Ojo
38 . NNSS Cards – C2 – NNPS Okokomaiko
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR APPLICATION
Below are the procedures for more information on registering a candidate’s application for admission to the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools.
Note: Follow the prompts and store the scratch card information (PIN and Serial Number) for future use on the NNSS Admissions website. Also, make sure to keep the GSM and email addresses listed on the completed e-form updated so you can get updates on the status of your application. The registration deadline will be sent to you through SMS.
- Click on the Candidate Registration link under the Admissions Tab on www.nnedu.org’s navigation bar.
- To access the registration form, candidates must enter the pin and serial numbers obtained from the scratch card.
- Enter your scratch card information under the Log In tab of the Menu Bar. To access your form, click Log in.
- Begin the registration process by selecting and uploading a file containing your passport photos. From there, you can fill out your personal information, a secret question and its hidden answer, parent information, and school information.
- Please keep in mind that all images must be in JPEG, JPG, or GIF format and must be under 20kB in size.
- Before hitting the submit button at the bottom of the page, double-check that the form is filled out correctly.
- With your registration number and Exam Number now visible on the page, the form and your application are immediately forwarded to the navy entrance exam staff.
- Print the exam docket as proof of successful registration; the exam docket print button is located at the bottom of the page. To access this button, scroll to the bottom of the page and click it. Save the slip and ensure you remember the answer to your secret question.
- Keep the Parent’s phone number and email address active as well, as critical information about your application may be sent to them.
- You may log in at any time using your pin and serial number, for example, if you were successful in the Entrance Exam, for your Interview Exam Number.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR PIN/SERIAL NUMBER
Candidates who have already registered on this portal but have forgotten their login information can retrieve their serial number and pin. The technique for retrieving your PIN/Serial Number can be found by:
- Entering your registration number and the answer to your secret question in the “lost password” box.
- Your pin and serial number will be retrieved by the system and sent to the email address you provided during registration.
RELEASE OF EXAM RESULTS INTERVIEW INVITATION/PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
Successful candidates will be notified by SMS and email to their parents’ phone and email addresses provided upon registration on the website. The results of the entrance and interview exams will be posted at the Navy Secondary Schools as well. The letters of invitation to the interview and the interview exam docket, or the letter of offer of admission and the admission slip, will be distributed to Successful candidates.
How do I see my exam results?
The Entrance Examination’s successful candidates will be contacted via their parents’ registered GSM phones and email addresses.
The Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools will also provide a list of all shortlisted candidates for the interview examination.
Successful candidates will be directed to log back into the NNSS Admissions Portal to print their Letters of Interview Invitation and Interview Exam Dockets.
How to view Interview Exam results
The parents’ registered GSM numbers and email addresses will be used to notify the successful candidates of the Interview Examination.
The Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools will also provide a list of all candidates who have been given provisional admission. Successful candidates will be directed to log back into the NNSS Admissions Portal to print their Provisional Admission Letters and Admission Slips.
Read Also ;